Fire Alarm Control Panel in East Africa
Are you looking to buy an efficient and reliable fire alarm control panel in East Africa? Are you unsure about which fire fighting company or brand to trust? Look no further! General International is your one-stop destination for all your fire safety solutions!
The fire alarm control panel plays a crucial role in monitoring and extinguishing a fire before the firefighters come to the spot. To prevent any major damage, the fire control panel must be highly efficient when an emergency hits!
That is why buying the best fire alarm control panel is highly important. You can never compromise on the safety of yourself and your loved ones. General International is one of the most renowned suppliers of fire fighting and fire safety products. The primary reason we have garnered the trust of the people is that we have placed customer satisfaction above all. Our customer support team is available throughout the clock to help people deal with an emergency. Over the years, we have built high-quality products. Our team of experts has dedicated themselves towards top-notch installation, repair, and maintenance of the products you buy from us!
Why look elsewhere when you have the best here? Book now!
The fire alarm control panel coordinates and communicates between all the devices attached to the fire alarm circuit. They efficiently coordinate the functions of the detector, initiator, alarms, and suppression systems.
There are several components of a fire alarm system. Here is a brief look at them:
- Interface: Interface allows the operator to feed instructions into the control panel to modify its working in a better way.
- SLC loop: The SLC loop helps maintain proper communication between the input and output channels, thus ensuring the best performance.
- Batteries: There should be the main battery and a backup battery so that the operation of the panel is not interrupted at any cost.
- Relays: Relays help link various parts of a complete alarm system together so that every corner of an alarm system can work in synchronization, suppressing the fire as soon as possible.
- Notification circuits: Notification circuits work to notify the occupants of the building about a possible fire accident. Notifications can come in the form of audio or visual alarms.
The fire alarms of modern times are distinguished based on how the fire alarm is connected to the panel. Keeping this insight, we can categorize alarm systems into three types:
- Addressable FACPs: Addressable FACPs are diligent and highly reliable when it comes to pinpointing the exact location of the fire. These systems have high-quality in-built sensors and detectors that can narrow down the area of damage. Narrowing down increases the chances of successfully extinguishing the fire without causing much damage. Addressable FACPs are easy to install and connect with other parts of the fire alarm system. However, they might be a little expensive.
- Wireless FACPs: Wireless FACPs allow transmission of power and networking of the components of the fire alarm system. This type of FACP can have minimal installation expenses. Being a wireless system, they communicate flawlessly. They are also easily upgradable and can be repaired without much hassle. However, one of the shortcomings of a battery-run FACP is that the batteries need to be upgraded constantly so that the control panel doesn't break down in the middle of an emergency.
- Conventional FACPs: In a conventional FACP, the control panel is divided into various zones. Each zone is connected, and they function uniformly together to run the entire fire alarm system. The control panel of a conventional fire alarm is much smaller, and it is installed with ease inside the building without taking up much space.