*Where this T&C refers to GIG we mean General International Group stands for all its subsidiaries; General International Technical Co. LLC, General International Co. LLC (Genint), General International Establishment (Gentest), General International Contracting Establishment, Gentest branch – Al Ain, Gentest branch – Sharjah, and where this Policy refers to “you” and “your” we mean the user of the Website.
1. SITE OPERATION: United Arab Emirates is our Country of Domicile.GENERAL INTERNATIONAL TECHNICAL CO L.L.C controls this website. If you use this Site from other locations you are responsible for ensuring compliance with local laws. You may not use, export or re-export any materials from this Site in violation of any applicable laws or regulations, including, but not limited to any U.A.E export laws and regulations.
3. MULTI-CURRENCY PRICED TRANSACTION, the displayed price and currency you selected will be the same price and currency charged to the Card and printed on the Transaction Receipt.
5. OFFICE FOREIGN ASSETS CONTROL (OFAC) SANCTIONED COUNTRIES. GENERAL INTERNATIONAL TECHNICAL CO L.L.C will not trade with or provide any services to individuals and companies owned or controlled by, or acting for or on behalf of, OFAC-targeted countries AND individuals, groups, and entities, such as terrorists and narcotics traffickers designated under the OFAC programs that are not country-specific.
6. PERMITTED USE. You agree that you are only authorized to visit, view and retain a copy of pages of this Site for your own personal use and that you shall not duplicate, download, publish, modify or otherwise distribute the material on this Site for any purpose other than for personal use, unless otherwise specifically authorized by GENERAL INTERNATIONAL TECHNICAL CO L.L.C to do so. You also agree not to deep-link to the site for any purpose, unless specifically authorized by GENERAL INTERNATIONAL TECHNICAL CO L.L.C to do so. The content and software on this Site are the property of this website. The cardholder must retain a copy of transaction records and Merchant policies and rules.
7. YOUR ACCOUNT. If you use generalintlgroup.com, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your account from any devices, and you agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password. The Site shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, in any way for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of, or in connection with, your failure to comply with this section.
8. ORDER CANCELATION POLICY :
With our specific timeframe after placing an order during which you can cancel it without any penalties. This window is typically a few hours or up to 48 hours, but it can vary. It's important to cancel your order within this window if you wish to do so which is within 48 working hrs.
9. REFUND POLICY:
Cancellation window or receive the product, but still wish to return it, you can usually do so cancel the order within 48 hrs but no refund once the order is confirmed. Refunds will be done only through the Original Mode of Payment. Please allow for up to 45 days for the refund transfer to be completed.
10. PAYMENT CONFIRMATION
Once the payment is made, the confirmation notice will be sent to the client via email within 24 hours of receipt of payment and if the client registered with the mobile number the confirmation will be sent across to the same.
generalintlgroup.com does not knowingly collect personal information from minors under the age of 18. Minors are not permitted to use the generalintlgroup.com website or services, and generalintlgroup.com requests that minors under the age of 18 not submit any personal information to the website. Since information regarding minors under the age of 18 is not collected and does not knowingly distribute personal information regarding minors under the age of 18.
NO COMMERCIAL USE. This website may not be used by you for any commercial purposes such as to conduct sales of merchandise or services of any kind. You must obtain GENERAL INTERNATIONAL TECHNICAL CO L.L.C’s prior written consent to make commercial offers of any kind on the Site, whether by advertising, solicitations, links, or any other form of communication.
LINKS AND SEARCH RESULTS. The Site may automatically produce search results that reference and/or link to third-party sites throughout the World Wide Web. We have no control over these sites or the content within them. GENERAL INTERNATIONAL TECHNICAL CO L.L.C does not guarantee, represent or warrant that the content contained in the sites is accurate, legal and/or inoffensive. We do not endorse the content of any third-party site, nor does it make any representation or warranty about these sites, including that they will not contain viruses or otherwise impact your computer. By using the Site to search for or link to another site, you agree and understand that you may not make any claim against GENERAL INTERNATIONAL TECHNICAL CO L.L.C for any damages or losses, whatsoever, resulting from your use of the Site to obtain search results or to link to another site. If you have a problem with a link from the Site, you may notify us at email@example.com
COPYRIGHT POLICY. GENERAL INTERNATIONAL TECHNICAL CO L.L.C may terminate the privileges of any user who uses this Site to unlawfully transmit copyrighted material without a license, express consent, valid defence or fair use exemption to do so. If you submit information to this Site, you warrant that the information does not infringe third parties' copyrights or other rights.
You acknowledge and agree that GENERAL INTERNATIONAL TECHNICAL CO L.L.C will own all rights, titles and interests in and to any copy, translation, modification, adaptation, derivative work or improvement of the On-line Materials made by or for you. At GIG’s request, you must execute, or obtain the execution of, any instrument that may be necessary to assign these rights, titles or interests to GIG or perfect these rights, titles or interests in GIG’s name. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY, LIMITATION OF DAMAGES. GIG MAKES NO WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO WARRANTY OF TITLE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT OR IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, NON-INFRINGEMENT OR OTHER VIOLATION OF RIGHTS IN RELATION TO THE AVAILABILITY, ACCURACY, VALIDITY, RELIABILITY OR CONTENT OF THESE PAGES AND/OR THE SITE. GIG ALSO DOES NOT MAKE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY REGARDING THE ACCURACY OR RELIABILITY OF ANY ADVICE, OPINION, STATEMENT OR OTHER INFORMATION THAT IS SUBMITTED, DISPLAYED OR UPLOADED THROUGH THE SITE BY ANY USER. GIG SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, LOST PROFITS OR FOR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THIS SITE, EVEN IF GIG HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF CERTAIN WARRANTIES OR LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. THE LIABILITY OF GIG WOULD IN SUCH CASE BE LIMITED TO THE GREATEST EXTENT OF LIABILITY PERMITTED BY LAW.
Headings & section titles in this Agreement are for convenience and do not define, limit, or extend any provision of this Agreement.