Will be accountable for convincing new partners and customers about GIG’s Portfolio and for the
technical satisfaction of your partners and customers covering all the pre-sales cycle and the account
• Accurately following the specifications outlined in proposed projects to ensure overall project goals are achieved in the end.
• Liaise with suppliers and manufacturers to ensure technical knowledge is gained to successfully
• Provide user-training to end clients
• Prepare all technical related compliance documents
• Working with design CAD Schematics, ensuring systems are installed and working at optimum
levels and to client expectations
• Fault finding systems and resolve issues associated with design and manufacture
• Opportunistically pursuing additional business development opportunities within customer firms.
• Collaborating with sales to ensure these opportunities are effectively covered and advanced.
• Proactively scoping the technical solution required to address customer requirements, assesses
customers’ met and unmet needs, and recommends solutions that optimize value for both the
customer and the company.
• Securing input from all necessary solution stakeholders within the customer firm. Adapts
solutions, as necessary, to ensure appropriate support.
• Preparing a complete detailed technical proposal as per project drawings and specifications.
• Coordinating with vendors to discuss proposals and technical clarifications.
• Raising RFC (Request for Clarification) to clients and potential clients.
• Establishing rapport with clients and potential clients.
• Following up on proposals submitted.
• Preparing prequalification and project submittals as required.
• Preparing and submitting shop drawings & technical compliance statement.
• Attending client meetings as required for technical clarifications.
• Performing any other related duties as requested by the Line Manager.
Qualifications and Experience Requirements
• A minimum of a Bachelor’s in Engineering.
• A minimum of 3 years of work experience in Sales and Engineering.